luni, 26 ianuarie 2009

Waves

Sweet indifference, bathing my senses...

So maybe I'll always think of you when I smell freshly exhaled cigarette smoke. SO maybe I'll remember you when someone tells me sarcasm doesn't become me(though it does, and you were just annoyed that it was dirrected at you). And when someone tells me my skin is unbelievably white, i'll flash back to a forgotten moment. Perhaps I'll have a deja-vu while I quickly gather for my clothes from a different floor.

So maybe I'll always think of you when I see clouds. Maybe I'll remember you when I look at a strategically placed wall. Out of sight but stil dangerously public. I'll probably smile maliciously in reminiscense at the sound of innuendo being thrown around.

So maybe I'll always think of you when I see an appealing male dressed fashionably, his hands nonchalantly stuffed in his pockets and arrogance exuding from every pore. Maybe i'll also remember you when I see someone surrounded by a group of girls. Someone addicted to attention and adoration.

So maybe I'll always think of you when I see someone looking indecently good in a red sweater. And I probably will if i try to remember what got me into smoking. I'll think of you when i see carefree confidence and hear someone with a smart mouth handing acid wit around like it was candy on holloween. Cruelty and beauty.

So maybe I'll think of you when I see purple on my skin, or when I'll love seeing it. And when I want to save someone, and when I want to kill them at the same time. I'll remember you when i'll drink too much, smoke too much, laugh too much, snark too much. When I'll be a bitch, when i'll be a devil, when I'll be a pagan, when I'll love the sin, when I'll stab a godess.

But aside from the maybe's there are certainties. So few and much more concrete because of their limited amount. I know water leaves its mark, but no single wave could ever sratch the surface.

Un comentariu:

Tudor Sicomas spunea...

"Waves"...ce titlu frumos. si chiar asta imi inspira: valuri de sentimente, de trairi. crede-ma, am trait si traiesc si eu asemenea "valuri" de empotie, numai ca, evident, ma gandesc la o fata, nu la un baiat! :) bravo, Alle!