duminică, 13 aprilie 2008

Bleed for it

Bleed for it, love.

You say you want me. I’m all you think about and when you sleep I haunt your nightmares. Your infatuation is now bordering obsession and you watch me from the shadows as I laugh. You say you’ve never felt such a need before. It makes your flesh burn and your bones melt. It enslaves you and it sets you apart. You’re no longer average… And if only you could have a taste, that mundane existance would be forever erased.

You always said you never begged. A victim of the stubborness of your generation, under the illusion that it made you unique when all it did was help you fit in among the faceless crowd.

But now you are. You’re on your knees pleading to be released from this spell or be given satisfaction, you don’t know which anymore.

But you’ve got to bleed for it, love. Wanting isn’t enough. Crying is only degrading. I only relent at the sight of live wine.

And when you give it to me, I’ll cast you aside and let you enjoy your misery. Because I am a tease. And because you wanted it too much.

Niciun comentariu: