joi, 10 aprilie 2008

Laughter

You laugh in the face of Death. Such a cliche, but oh-so-true. When the proverbial Grim Reaper strikes I see the corners of your mouth twitching, like you’re trying to hold back a grin. And then waves of laughter overcome your body and the phantom of your giggles resounds through echoless rooms.

Suffering and pain became a joke to you. Because fate is a cruel bitch and you find that by laughing at it you’ll at least manage to piss it off. Or maybe you just forgot how to cry.

To this day, everytime tragedy strikes I can hear you laughing from far away. A whole hearted laugh, like there is some sort of irony to the situation that only you can understand. Yours, my dear, is the saddest happiness I’ve ever heard.

2 comentarii:

crisa spunea...

Yours, my dear, is the saddest happiness I’ve ever heard.


i'm a sucker for great endings :X

Tudor Sicomas spunea...

as crisa said, I too am a sucker for great endings. You're the best, Alle! replica de final este a stroke of genius, cum, de altfel, e intreaga creatie pe care am citit-o pana acum. Ah, si asa e de adevarat "Laughter"! Yuhuuu for Alle!