duminică, 8 februarie 2009

Train Wreck

You taste like tears and could have beens but I love a good train wreck.



Sheets all over the place, my stare all over the ceiling. Clothes on the floor, feelings at the door, we're here to have fun. Black fingernails broken by your skin, smell of nicotine in the air.

Don't hold back, I like disaster. The song at the back of my head is haunting your thoughts.

i think it, you speak it. I want it, you do it. I close my eyes, you dream.

How much for 20 pounds of pure lust, darling? How much for an ounce of logic? i'm not bargaining here, I'll pay the price. You know what, take it back. My priceless insanity is more exhilarating

Un comentariu:

Tudor Sicomas spunea...

foarte original textul. imi place! sincer, chiar e ceva pe gustul meu, desi altii nu cred ca ar fi de parerea mea. si eu scriu in genul asta. tre' sa-ti dau sa citesti odata... ;)